Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account locked, 2FA and RSA disabled, bash says not enabled

andrew schell July 26, 2018

does not have two-step verification enabled"

I followed instructions to remove the poorly worded documentation on RSA and SSH, then it says to remove the app from my phone.

Now the phone won't let me access the now "encrypted" keys.

The laptop won't access the community because my account is locked, yet despite this, you send me an email saying its open.

My bash says the account has no SSH, nor RSA keys and GPG keys are needed.

Why can't you create a simple git solution?

It's like your developers tried to solve a problem that nobody was saying needed fixing and now I can't access anything because your documentation requires a Ph.D. in computer science to understand.

Still can't access the community because my account is locked and only have access because created a new account.

Unlock my account Yourdatatalking@gmail.com

You keep telling me you are emailing me five times yet I have one email saying "your 2FA keys have been reset" Yet I can't access anything on that account.

"ssh git@bitbucket.org recovery_codes" tells me "This account does not have two-step verification enabled"

1 answer

0 votes
Sloan N_ B_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 10, 2018

Hi @andrew schell

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

You should contact the Atlassian Support: https://support.atlassian.com/contact/
They are able to help you with account Issues.

Cheers
Niklas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events