Accessing Bitbucket/Confluence Administration Settings

Josie Lyon August 19, 2020

My team has recently started a DI2E account with Jira, Bitbucket, and Confluence. We have team members who have never used Bitbucket or Confluence, and when they try to access either of these, they receive a "Not Permitted" error. I have read previous posts that point me to the Bitbucket/Confluence Administration settings cog icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen and then navigate to User Management to add new users / edit permissions, however nobody on the team appears to have such an icon (while we DO see such an icon for Jira Administration). How can any of us go about obtaining Confluence/Jira Administration settings access?

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2020

We cannot give you a definitive answer here, as we have no visibility of your systems. 

The best we can do is say that you need to ask your site administrators for access.  We cannot tell you who they are either, we're mostly end-users of the software, like yourself.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events