Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

5 user limit error when adding 5th user to Bitbucket?

Jeffery Joseph Faneuff October 22, 2021

#AtlassianTeam?  Ana Retamal? 

I tried to add a new user to the a few of the repos in my Bitbucket account and they got the 5 user limit error on 2 repos even though they are only the 5th user overall.  Why?  How to fix this without upgrading.  She was able to access one of the repos ... ljcerts.   I checked all the repo users to see if I miss counted, but total overall is only 5 including me.

I have 2 workspaces.  One with 4 repos and the other with 1 repo.

Thanks,   Jeff

<images removed due to privacy reasons >

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 25, 2021

Hi, @Jeffery Joseph Faneuff

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

I have checked the workspace you mentioned and confirmed that this is under a free plan and there are 5 users in it, which is the limit for a free plan.

By reviewing the invitations on this workspace, I understand you are trying to invite a user who already has access to this workspace, is that correct? If that is the case, could you please remove the invitation that is pending and add this user to this repo again?

Just a heads up, I removed all the private information from your post to protect your privacy.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,
Caroline

Jeffery Joseph Faneuff October 25, 2021

I removed the invitation that is pending and re-added her to the users of the repo ljservices.  That worked.  Must have been a glitch in BitBucket user tracking.   THANK YOU.

Caroline R
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2021

Hi, Jeffery! 

Thanks for confirming that it worked! I'm glad to know that :) 

Kind regards,
Caroline 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events