Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Your Bitbucket account has been locked. To unlock it and log in again you must solve a CAPTCHA.

preethi_mahesh
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024
fatal: remote error: CAPTCHA required Your Bitbucket account has been locked. To unlock it and log in again you must solve a CAPTCHA. This is typically caused by too many attempts to login with an incorrect password. The account lock prevents your SCM client from accessing Bitbucket and its mirrors until it is solved, even if you enter your password correctly. If you are currently logged in to Bit bucket via a browser you may need to logout and then log back in in order to solve the CAPTCHA. Visit Bitbucket at https://bitbucket.wolterskluwer.io for more details.
Please can you tell me how to resolve , i dont see any captch to solve it in my bitbucket account

2 comments

Tim Davies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

You are not alone ... suddenly getting this with an on prem Bitbucket and OKTA federation :-(

Tim Davies
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 16, 2024

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events