It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

🙋Code Insights: what’s your feedback? Edited

Kristy Atlassian Team Apr 03, 2019

We introduced Code Insights Bitbucket 5.15 to help you to surface the info offered by CI systems and other code analysis tools. With Code Insights, you can now present important development info on Pull Requests inside the product to proactively diagnose potential issues and improve code quality.

We’re now looking for ways to make it even better, and we’d love to hear:

• your experience of using existing integrations
  • your experience of building integrations using the API or by following the tutorial
  • whether it’s had an impact on the quality of your code
  • any overall feedback you have about Code Insights

Or alternatively, why you’ve decided not to use it.

Give us your feedback below or send it via email to khughes@atlassian.com. Thanks in advance!

2 comments

The plugin for JFROG seems to still be in a POC form. https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1219737/jfrog-for-bitbucket-code-insights?hosting=server&tab=overview.

We installed but it doesn't really do anything at all and it's something that we would like to use. The documentation around it is not helpful because it just points to blog posts that's related to Bitbucket Pipelines. Ideally a fully fleshed out plugin and some docs on how to best integrate it with Bamboo & Jenkins then we can use it fully. 

bob.bui I'm New Here May 21, 2019

Can I install it for Bitbucket Cloud?

Comment

Community showcase
Published in Bitbucket

Atlassian supported Jenkins integration for Bitbucket Server

We’ve been building a plugin to integrate Bitbucket Server and Jenkins CI, and I’m excited to announce that our alpha is ready to download and install. It lets you seamlessly configure a Jenkins job ...

505 views 0 10
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you