Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi module (multi-repository in hg) builds

Ozan Yigit August 29, 2011

there appears to be no easy way to specify multi-repository builds where components of a system come from small repositories, rather than one monolithic repository. this is a common situation one finds with multi-million-line transition from CVS world. i realize there was an issue raised about this in oh, 2007, never fulfilled. I wonder what, if any techniques people use to deal with situations like this. i would rather not bury the repository checkouts inside a script - that deteats the purpose of invoking builds with repository activity.

thank you in advance for any suggestions, pointers.

1 answer

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2011

Multi-repository support will come with Bamboo 3.3.

In the meantime, you may be able to apply some of the workarounds listed in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/BAM-955 .

Ozan Yigit August 29, 2011

and the estimated release date of bamboo 3.3 is...

workarunds are clumsy and basically unmanageable. i do not know if they will be adequate for our needs.
i have about a couple of weeks left to fish or cut bait.

Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 29, 2011

We release every two-three months, so the next release shouldn't be more than two months away. We may release an early access version too.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events