Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

dotnet publish with docker on ubuntu

goat_cher May 19, 2020

Hi

We got a script and when running the plan it fails.

dotnet publish "${bamboo.build.working.directory}/Source/Server/Combine.Host.IIS/Combine.Host.IIS.csproj" --output "${bamboo.build.working.directory}/_artifacts/publish_output" --configuration Release --self-contained --runtime win-x64

error

Combine.Host.IIS -> /usr/local/bamboo/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/CBP-CMB2-JOB1/_artifacts/publish_output/
19-May-2020 15:56:19 com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler: /usr/local/bamboo/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/CBP-CMB2-JOB1/_artifacts/publish_output/OpenXMLPowerTools.Core.dll (Permission denied)
19-May-2020 15:56:19 Unable to publish artifact [Comp publish_output]: Unable to publish artifact Required shared artifact: [Comp publish_output], pattern: [**/*] anchored at: [_artifacts/publish_output] for CBP-CMB2-JOB1-1439 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@55ae7051
19-May-2020 15:56:19 The artifact is required, build will now fail.

I see that the folders created (_artifacts/publish_output) are owned by root, should it not be owned by bamboo user? how can i make sure the folders are created with bamboo user.

Actually it´s the

Publishing an artifact: 

that fails due to, but why...?

(Permission denied)

And the publish directory is owned by root, i was expecting it to be the user who runs the bamboo service.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events