It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

dotnet publish with docker on ubuntu Edited

goat_cher I'm New Here May 19, 2020

Hi

We got a script and when running the plan it fails.

dotnet publish "${bamboo.build.working.directory}/Source/Server/Combine.Host.IIS/Combine.Host.IIS.csproj" --output "${bamboo.build.working.directory}/_artifacts/publish_output" --configuration Release --self-contained --runtime win-x64

error

Combine.Host.IIS -> /usr/local/bamboo/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/CBP-CMB2-JOB1/_artifacts/publish_output/
19-May-2020 15:56:19 com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler: /usr/local/bamboo/bamboo-home/xml-data/build-dir/CBP-CMB2-JOB1/_artifacts/publish_output/OpenXMLPowerTools.Core.dll (Permission denied)
19-May-2020 15:56:19 Unable to publish artifact [Comp publish_output]: Unable to publish artifact Required shared artifact: [Comp publish_output], pattern: [**/*] anchored at: [_artifacts/publish_output] for CBP-CMB2-JOB1-1439 via com.atlassian.bamboo.build.artifact.ServerLocalArtifactHandler@55ae7051
19-May-2020 15:56:19 The artifact is required, build will now fail.

I see that the folders created (_artifacts/publish_output) are owned by root, should it not be owned by bamboo user? how can i make sure the folders are created with bamboo user.

Actually it´s the

Publishing an artifact: 

that fails due to, but why...?

(Permission denied)

And the publish directory is owned by root, i was expecting it to be the user who runs the bamboo service.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Using Bamboo with new Bitbucket Cloud authentication

...roperties: -Dbamboo.bitbucket.cloud.use.workspace.api=true There are patches available for Bamboo versions 6.8.3, 6.9.2, and 6.10.5 on the bug report that add support for the System Property. T...

250 views 0 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you