Capture.PNG

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 8, 2022

Hi @Shafeequr Rehman Mohammed

generally speaking it >might< be easier to use a database like, for example, PostgreSQL than the integrated H2 database.

Success on the H2 database varies, according to reports here in Community. It is reported to be fine in most cases for short tests but not for a production system.

Installing a database like PostgreSQL is not that hard and could rule out the H2 database as a source of trouble.

Cheers,
Daniel

Sameer January 16, 2022

Thanks @Daniel Ebers . Yes, I was trying bamboo setup Bamboo for the first time using express installation method that uses H2, so this was the error. I tried connecting to external database and it did work.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Daniel January 4, 2022

Ola @Shafeequr Rehman Mohammed ,

Send me your <installation bamboo>/logs, compress in zip file & <bamboo home>/logs, compress in zip file to https://www.file.io/, let's check what happen with your bamboo ?

Sameer January 4, 2022

Hi @Daniel  , sorry I had terminated my EC2 instance where bamboo was installed and configured.

However, I had these logs captured:-

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.h2.value.CompareMode
at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.<init>(SessionRemote.java:95)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:116)
at org.h2.jdbc.JdbcConnection.<init>(JdbcConnection.java:100)
at org.h2.Driver.connect(Driver.java:69)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.DriverManagerDataSource.getConnection(DriverManagerDataSource.java:175)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:220)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.getPooledConnection(WrapperConnectionPoolDataSource.java:206)
at com.mchange.v2.c3p0.impl.C3P0PooledConnectionPool$1PooledConnectionResourcePoolManager.acquireResource(C3P0PooledConnectionPool.java:203)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquire(BasicResourcePool.java:1176)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.doAcquireAndDecrementPendingAcquiresWithinLockOnSuccess(BasicResourcePool.java:1163)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool.access$700(BasicResourcePool.java:44)
at com.mchange.v2.resourcepool.BasicResourcePool$ScatteredAcquireTask.run(BasicResourcePool.java:1908)
at com.mchange.v2.async.ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner$PoolThread.run(ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner.java:696)
2022-01-03 13:13:19,044 WARN [C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->1br9s4lam8wd68zz8dtaq|7115986]-HelperThread-#1] [ThreadPoolAsynchronousRunner] An Error forced the closing of Thread[C3P0PooledConnectionPoolManager[identityToken->1br9s4lam8wd68zz8dtaq|7115986]-HelperThread-#1,5,main]. Will attempt to reconstruct, but this might mean that something bad is happening.
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Could not initialize class org.h2.value.CompareMode
at org.h2.engine.SessionRemote.<init>(SessionRemote.java:95)

Like # people like this
Sameer January 7, 2022

Thanks @Daniel  

Ill have a look at the solution provided. :)

Sameer January 16, 2022

Thank you so much @Daniel  , the solution indeed worked!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events