Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows Set up - Post Installation - Error 1067

Jason Smith May 30, 2020

Hi I've tried everything here (https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/windows-service-fails-to-start-the-process-terminated-unexpectedly-376833593.html) - with except on the wrapper.conf--how do I recreate this?? 

Bottom line I continue to get the 1067 when trying to start as a service.  Appreciate the feedback.

2 answers

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 2, 2020

Hi @Jason_Smith ,

If you have recently upgraded Bamboo to 7.0.2+ and you have installed the service that comes with the installer and you do not see any entry in atlassian-bamboo.log when the service is started, please be informed that the default Windows service is run as Local Service instead of Local SystemAs a result, the service user will not have permission to write to your server logs. This is due to changes in recent versions of Tomcat and the Commons Daemon.

To work around the restrictions of the Local Service user, our recommendation is to run the service as a local user as described in this KB article - Running Bamboo as a Windows service as the local user

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jey

0 votes
Moses Thomas
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2020

@Jason_Smith   Sorry that you are experiencing such issue,  please could you provide logs  in the  <bamboo-installation-dir>/logs  ?

Kind regards,

Mo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events