Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What does CF-StatsUnavailable (200002) mean?

Jill Lopez
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 12, 2019

Hi,

I'm failing in one of my deployments and I'm getting this error:

Unable to push app with a blue/green deployment: CF-StatsUnavailable(200002): Stats unavailable: Stats server temporarily unavailable.

Does anyone know what this means?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Steffen Opel _Utoolity_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 12, 2019

Assuming you are using the Cloud Foundry for Bamboo app, I've added the resp. app tag to the question so that the app's author might take note and weigh in.

That being said, there is a matching issue for the Java Client Library for Cloud Foundry, which the app happens to use:

According to the maintainer's response, "if you see this error it means your system is misconfigured", more specifically:

[...] the error message you're getting generally means that there is something wrong with your cloud foundry configuration (though it could just be a transient networking glitch, for example). So you should take steps to try to identify and fix what's wrong.

Accordingly, you might want to recheck whether you can reach the server as currently specified in your Cloud Foundry configuration, maybe there has been an intermittent or permanent change in the network you are using?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events