Unauthorized to configure plans

Don Lausch August 9, 2019

When I login to Free Trial Bamboo, it gives me this screen (see below) indicating that I'm unauthorized to configure plans. Any help getting past this obstacle would be greatly appreciated. TIA. Note that when I click on "Contact an Administrator" it takes me to a screen that lists my name.

Don

Let's get building!

Now that the installation and the setup of Bamboo is complete, it's time to create your first build plan.

Build plans hold all the instructions to build, test and assemble your software. Whenever you make a change to your code, Bamboo triggers your build plan and notifies you of the result.

Not authorised to configure plans

There are currently no builds configured in Bamboo. You do not have the correct privileges to set up a build. Please contact an administrator for further assistance.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 12, 2019

Hi @Don Lausch,

I see you opened a ticket with us in our support channel as well.
There will a better channel to analyze this type of issue.

I would start checking the <Bamboo_Home>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log to check if there are any error or permission issue there and also check the user repository configuration. It seems the user logged in does not have the correct global permissions set. What our support engineer requested should be enough to give us good clues of what is happening there.

If you don't mind sharing the results of this investigation with our support team here, it would be great. It will help other users to solve the problem if they face the same issue.

Have a good one!

Divine Taminang January 5, 2023

I am facing the same issue mentioned above. Any ideas or solutions please?

thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events