Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to start bamboo after installation

covidcms April 6, 2020

Hi ,

I've recently installed bamboo on windows 10 home edition , with external database as MYSQL.

While installing the bamboo the setup was stuck on final step for at-least 5 hours. So i tried reinstalling it , but i face the similar issue every-time i tried installing it.

However, i closed the installation on final setup and and decided to move on , so i tried to start bamboo from bamboo-home directory using start-bamboo.bat.

Once doing so i am unable to start the bamboo and i keep on receiving the following error:

org.apache.tomcat.util.digester.SetPropertiesRule.begin [SetPropertiesRule]{Server/Service/Engine/Valve} Setting property 'resolveHosts' to 'false' did not find a matching property.

I've already checked with the version of java : i have java 8 installed.

Kindly please someone help me out ASAP.

Thanks,

1 answer

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2020

Hey @covidcms ,

I'm pretty sure we can narrow this down soon after we see what is going wrong in your <BAMBOO_HOME>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log. Do you mind sharing the last 50-100 lines here?

Cheers,
Jey

covidcms April 7, 2020

Hey @Jeyanthan I I believe i figured out that i wasn't using MySQL EE , so i decided to change the DB to postgres. That worked out for me.

Thanks,

Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 7, 2020

Wonderful news! Thanks for updating here.

Cheers,
Jey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events