Unable to configure Nunit Runner

Reena Jadav September 23, 2013

Hi ,

I am new to Bamboo and i want to run my nunit test usng bamboo for which i have used Nunit Runner but after i configure the task and build my code it always fails with the error. Please tell me the correct way to configure the "Executable" and "NUnit Tests" . Do we have to specify the whole path to the project.

Thanks,

Reena Jadav

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NUnit Console Executable not found
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:88)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.dotnet.tests.nunit.NUnitRunnerTaskType.execute(NUnitRunnerTaskType.java:91)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.executeTasks(TaskExecutorImpl.java:216)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.execute(TaskExecutorImpl.java:102)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.build.pipeline.tasks.ExecuteBuildTask.call(ExecuteBuildTask.java:75)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent.build(DefaultBuildAgent.java:189)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.BuildAgentControllerImpl.waitAndPerformBuild(BuildAgentControllerImpl.java:102)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent$1.run(DefaultBuildAgent.java:108)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.build.pipeline.concurrent.NamedThreadFactory$2.run(NamedThreadFactory.java:55)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)

2 answers

0 votes
davidchiew November 17, 2015

Why is it there are hardly any answers when it comes to bamboo? I've had issues setting up MSTest, NUnit and every question I've found sit there with no answers! aargh frustrating!

0 votes
Elee Yang December 15, 2014

I am getting the same exact thing.  I verified that NUnit and ReSharper's Unit Testing passes and have configured everything as the help tutorial page has recommended.  Yet I am not able to run this.  

I used the absolute path to the nunit-console.exe as the executable yet, I still get this error.  

Can someone help?

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: NUnit Console Executable not found
	at com.google.common.base.Preconditions.checkArgument(Preconditions.java:88)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.plugin.dotnet.tests.nunit.NUnitRunnerTaskType.execute(NUnitRunnerTaskType.java:90)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.executeTasks(TaskExecutorImpl.java:216)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.task.TaskExecutorImpl.execute(TaskExecutorImpl.java:98)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.build.pipeline.tasks.ExecuteBuildTask.call(ExecuteBuildTask.java:75)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent.build(DefaultBuildAgent.java:188)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.BuildAgentControllerImpl.waitAndPerformBuild(BuildAgentControllerImpl.java:112)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.v2.build.agent.DefaultBuildAgent$1.run(DefaultBuildAgent.java:110)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.utils.BambooRunnables$1.run(BambooRunnables.java:49)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWith(ImpersonationHelper.java:31)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper.runWithSystemAuthority(ImpersonationHelper.java:20)
	at com.atlassian.bamboo.security.ImpersonationHelper$1.run(ImpersonationHelper.java:52)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

bamboo nunit error.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events