Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Triggers in bamboo environments

Akshay jain September 27, 2018

I previously had the Bitbucket trigger working properly, but suddenly commits are no longer triggering builds.
I've checked the logs for any errors, but nothing is showing up. I am using bitbucket server repository trigger in bamboo plan.

• Bitbucket version 5.2.2
  • Bamboo version 5.13.2

Can somebody please help on this.

1 answer

0 votes
Gerhard Forster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 27, 2018

Hello Akshay,

find here our Bamboo build trigger description: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/triggering-builds-289276897.html

The information you provide here is pretty vague to help you out. If you could add an error showing up in your Bamboo Server log, we could try to dig for a bug or possibly suggest something.

So just some thoughts from my end:

• Are you sure that Git commit is really occurring (since log indicates nothing wrong)
  • Did you change something about Bamboo or Bitbucket Server configuration related to your repository, is your Application link on a green CONNECTED, network setup was changed if both are hosted on the same box, etc.?
  • You might revisit your plan's trigger, delete and reset it
  • And, relate the point in time you identified that issue with any e.g. infrastructural change - new firewall rules, reverse Proxy got placed in front of Bamboo, etc.

Hope this helps a bit further.

Cheers, Gerhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events