Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solved:Bamboo plans failed to start.

김세희 November 13, 2018

Hello.

I currently use Bamboo 5.7.2 as a CD. I operated the bamboos in their usual configuration.
But it doesn't work and only the message ' Build: #59 has been queued for 1429 minutes' was received.
All plans work like that without an error message. I stopped all configurations and ran 'Source Code Checkout' but the result was the same.
I think that is a Git problem. Is there a solution?

1 answer

1 vote
Gerhard Forster
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 15, 2018

Hello there,

first of all: Your Bamboo version in use is End of Life (EOL) and this for quite long already. Please consider urgently a Bamboo upgrade as it's almost impossible to support sich old versions.

Here a KB guiding you through the upgrade process: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-upgrade-guide-720411366.html (please care about upgrade path!)

• The error message tells us that your build was started but apparently could not terminate (or Bamboo's database was not notified about build termination and thus marked it as queued) and finally gave up

Hard to advise anything here without looking in your logs. Therefore, open your Bamboo Server log under <Bamboo home directory>/logs/atlassian-bamboo.log and grab for exception, error / fatal, etc. This should drive you to the source of the issue.

If it is really a Git problem, try to run the failing Git command outside Bamboo, so from a command-line / Terminal on the machine Bamboo runs it. If it's failing there, the problem is not Bamboo related.

If not, quite often Bamboo log or the error message as such point to a document or KB which typically provides at least a workaround. If not, please google for the error you spot.

Hope I could help with this.

Cheers, Gerhard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events