Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reports module in Bamboo

Janakiraman S December 6, 2018

Hi,

I have a request to disable the Reports module on Bamboo. Since am relatively new with the tool, is there an out of the box way to achieve this? Is this possible only via custom plugin?

Thanks for the ideas,

Janaki.

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 14, 2018

Hi @Janakiraman S,

You cannot easily disable the entire feature. That would require a customisation.
But you can disable most of the specific report options disabling the Bamboo Reports system plugin ( through Cog icon >> Overview >> Manage add-ons).

We have a feature request to cover this need at: [BAM-18766] - Ability to hide the reports feature.

I hope that helps.

Janakiraman S December 15, 2018

@Daniel Santos apologise the miscommunication, basically I would like to hide/disable the possibility of extracting Author reports. Could I achieve this business case by disabling the Bamboo Reports module?

Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 17, 2018

Hi @Janakiraman S,

I've contacted one of our developers and according to him, there is not easy way to disable it. It would require a product customisation.
I recommend you to take some minutes of your time and share why this is important for you in that feature request, please also vote on it. This will help our developers to correctly prioritise this request so it is more likely that this feature is implemented.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events