Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remote agent job not finishing

Fernando Cosa October 18, 2021

Hi,

I have a bamboo 8.0.2 running on windows 2012. I have a remote agent running on a Mac mini to build iOS apps. Today one of the build jobs stopped for unknown reasons but the remote agent job is still running and it never finishes. I tried stopping the Mac mini and restarting it, but when bamboo sees the remote agent it keeps saying that the job is Building (in the agent summary screen) even though the actual job says it has finished for unknown reasons.

I just need a way to terminate the job on the agent which "seems" to be the on that its stuck.

Any assistant will be appreciated.

1 answer

1 accepted

5 votes
Answer accepted
Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Hello @Fernando Cosa,

Thank you for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

We need more details on your Bamboo environment to assist you further. Can you let us know if you have a working Support agreement with Atlassian? I'm happy to open a ticket on your behalf.

If that's the case, just let us know your registered contact name with Atlassian and I'll do the rest.

It is not recommended to submit any logs in a public forum as it may expose confidential information and hit GDPR and other legal concerns.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Regards,

Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Support APAC

Fernando Cosa October 18, 2021

Thank you Eduardo, that was gonna be my next move, I was hoping to get a quick answer from forums in case this was a known case.

We do have support as I understand as we renew the support license every year. The product is registered agains IINTEGRATE SYSTEMS. If you need any other details, please let me know.

Thanks again

Fernando

Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 18, 2021

Thanks again @Fernando Cosa. We have opened a ticket for you. Please check your mailbox for more details.

I ask you to please close this thread here at Atlassian Communities for now.

Regards,

Eduardo Alvarenga
Atlassian Support APAC

Like Steffen Opel _Utoolity_ likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events