It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

On Repository Naming Rule in Bamboo 3.4.x

I want to discern multiple repositories in a Plan.

A ResultsSummary has multiple List<RepositoryChangeset> accordingly to the repositories in a Plan.

To know which RepositoryChangeset is related to which repository, I guess repositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getName() is the only way.

It returns like 'Subversion Web', 'Subversion Repository' and so on.

When the repository is Subversion, the repository name becomes 'Subversion' + ' ' + '[Repository Root Path Name with the first letter upper-cased]'.

Is this right?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hmm, how about RepositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getId() and use it to get the repository using

PlanHeleper.getRepositoryDefinitionMap() ? You'll get a RepoDef and you can call getRepository on it.

0 votes

The repositories can be renamed, so you shouldn't rely on naming. If you want to identify a repository, you should use getId instead of getName.

Sorry for my some misunderstandins.

I want to know which RepositoryChangeset obtained by ResultsSummary#getRepositoryChangesets()

is related to which Repository obtained by PlanHelper.getRepositories(getPlan()).

The repositoryChangeset.getRepositoryDefinition().getId() is good, but on the other hand SvnRepository seems not to have getId().

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Unable to add or edit Bitbucket Cloud repository in Bamboo

On 31 May, a GDPR-related change went live in the Bitbucket Cloud API that resulted in users not being able to create or edit Bitbucket Cloud Linked repositories in Bamboo. This API update removed t...

552 views 2 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you