Getting dependency injection errors when I deploy to our Bamboo instance version 5.6.2.
Note that when I run using atlas-run with Bamboo version 5.6.0 everything works perfectly.
Source code is available at:
Note that I have component-imports for all dependencies -- I've tried both inside and outside the task defintion.
I've also tried using ComponentAccessor as well as plain old constructor dependency injection for all 3 deps.
G’day Community! As we gear up to introduce Bamboo Data Center to the world, we wanted to make sure that we shared a bit more about Bamboo, the product. Our team has put together an overview video ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events