Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan Repository access issues

Kenneth Hutchings September 25, 2019

I am cloning an existing Bamboo plan and creating a new repository, i.e. Plan Configuration > Repositories > New Repository, but I am constantly getting "We couldn't connect to the repository. The details you provided were invalid.".

I have used:

• my existing username/password
  • created a new "App password" (bitbucket.org > Settings > "App passwords") because I sometimes get the error message "Failed to load data from Bitbucket. HTTP 403 Because your Atlassian account admin requires single sign-on, you'll need to authenticate with an app password. Create an app password at https://bitbucket.org/account/admin/app-passwords".
  • created new "Shared Credentials" ("Bamboo administration" > "Shared Credentials" > both "Username and password" and "SSH" - the SSH shared credential never shows up in the "Shared credentials" dropdown when creating the new repository)

I have tried credentials that were working perfectly a few months ago, but now do not work.

I have admin access to the Bamboo instance. The Bamboo version is 6.9.1.

I have tried creating a new repository in both Chrome and Firefox (with cleared cache).

Any assistance with this very frustrating problem would be most appreciated.

Please see the following screenshot:

2019-09-26_1247.png

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Santos
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 9, 2019

Hello @Kenneth Hutchings

I know it is late to answer as I noticed that this issue was already resolved by our support team. 

• Would you mind sharing your solution here to help other users that could be facing a similar issue?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events