Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help Bamboo yaml spec 6.9.2

RK March 17, 2021

Hi , 

I am new to Bamboo  Yaml specs.  We have prod with 6.5 version. Preprod with 6.9.2.

Trying to migrate plan  in yaml spec(6.9.2 in preprod)

We have build plan with 1 stage and tasks.

I am trying to migrate 1 stage  into yaml specs . We can't upgrade 7.2 very soon due to various reasons. So trying my best to convert into yaml specs.

1.  Our use case to check out  multiple repositories  in the same stage. We have around 20 tasks including maven,sonar,shell scripts, inject variable,checkouts.

We have 1 stage , where we need to perform multiple checkouts(repository b and c) in different tasks. We are dealing  1 repostority check out via shell script and other  one as checkout repository in bamboo 6.5 version.

What is the best place to store yaml specs, separate repository ?  Or in any of the existing 2 repositories.

We would like to store bamboo-specs  in different repository(let us say  in  Repository A).   So by default Bamboo will check out  repository  A,

I am not able to understand how to  create tasks for the 2 repository checkouts. I did not find example in documentation. This is usecase.

1. Also  I need to configure   requirement type equals xyz for bamboo agent for  this stage

Please let us know how to configure 

1. Also how to set bamboo_build_working directory  for task
  2. For maven task, would like to use  Use Maven return code.
  3. Also we are using sonar-maven3 task,

Please let us know how to configure task  for sonar server configuration, build breaker options, branching and pull request options,sonar project options.

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events