MSB1009 error on Plan Branch

Hi

I'm using elastic bamboo with a custom AMI (installed VS2013, NuGet, OctoPack, etc)

I've setup my .Net solution and it's working great on the default plan. It builds successfully and uploads my nuget package (created using octopack) to my nuget feed.

I've now started using the plan branches:

1st error - Already resolved by atlassian by upgrading bamboo instance (could not create the plan branches)

2nd error - Now, when a change in git is detected on the plan branch, it starts building the branch, but it ends in the error "MSBUILD : error MSB1009: Project file does not exist."

How come this is working on my default plan, but on the branch it's getting this error? The structures are the same because it's just a branch?

How can I resolve it?

Thanks

Francois

2 answers

0 vote
Timothy Chin Community Champion Mar 23, 2015

Can you confirm that the branch build path is the same as the main build plan?

Hi,

I'm doing a NuGet package restore before I do the build.

The argument is : restore "${bamboo.build.working.directory}/MySolution.sln"

This is working for the default plan, but not for the branch plan. Is there a different directory I should use as the working directory for the plan branch?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,096 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot