Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to cleanup artifacts on the Bamboo server

Giridhar Reddy Marri
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 25, 2024

Hi,

We are looking to perform cleanup activity on our Bamboo server. However, as we have multiple teams/projects working we are unable to identify which plan belongs to which project as we only have plan-ids on the server. Also we dont have access to the database as it is managed by another team.

Can someone please provide me with a query that we can send to the DB team. The query should provide a mapping between plan-id, plan-names, artifacts, and also date of creation to retrieve the required data. This will help us identify the plan names and artifacts that we can delete.

Or else please let us know if there is any alternate way of doing this from the User Interface.  

Thanks,

Giridhar 

1 answer

2 votes
Shashank Kumar
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 25, 2024

Hello Giridhar,

Welcome to Atlassian community.

You can refer this page https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamkb/disk-space-hotspots-and-cleanup-best-practices-in-bamboo-1079351744.html which contains all the queries which you are looking for.

Regards,

Shashank Kumar

**please don't forget to Accept the answer if your query was answered**

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events