cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Listing of all available artifacts?

Cameron Ferguson
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 7, 2011

Is there a file or a way to pull up a direct list of all artifact URLs that are available in Bamboo? We have products built in bamboo that depend on certain versions of other products also built in bamboo, and we are working on a way where the child products will automatically download and install the released parent products before they attempt to build.

Having a single file that I could parse with a script to determine the URL's of the artifacts that the agents need in order to build the child programs would be very handy. I am assuming that this isn't available, so I am looking at intelligently piecing together the URL where the parent product should be... but that means we are very dependent on naming conventions of all plan keys/project keys across the board, which I guess is a good thing, just seems like to me that may be a maintenance nightmare.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2011

You can enumerate the plans, build results and their artifacts using Bamboo REST API . There is no single place listing all artifacts in all builds.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events