Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insufficient capabilities

Yashwanth Balaraman July 29, 2020

I installed a remote agent and tried to run a plan with the remote agent. I requested the support team to add the agent to my system but still it says insufficient capabilities. Should I update something in my system to make it work ?Remote-Agent-Support.jpg

1 answer

0 votes
Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 29, 2020

It means that agent is dedicated to some build plan and doesn't meet all requirements of it

Yashwanth Balaraman July 29, 2020

I don't see any requirements in my plan. Does it have any default requirements that needs to be updated when a plan is created. 

Alexey Chystoprudov
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 30, 2020

If you have checkout task it might add requirement for VCS command line tool, for example Mercurial.

If Requirements tab of every job/plan dedicated to this agent is empty - raise support case at https://support.atlassian.com to get help from our engineers.

Yashwanth Balaraman August 2, 2020

Bamboo server team made some changes in including the remote agent to my project and it works fine.

Thanks for your solutions.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events