Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I upgraded Bamboo, deleted a plan, recreated the plan, but the old build logs are getting in the way

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2011

I just upgraded from Bamboo 3.1.4 to 3.2, and it wasn't entirely smooth. But I got everything back up and running, agents re-added with the new jar file and all that.

For one of our builds I decided to redo from scratch since it didn't work that well and we aren't that far into it. I deleted the plan in Bamboo but when I recreated it using the same project key and build key I see the old build number in the status area of Bamboo.

How can I either clear all the history of the previous build or fix it so that I just continue from that number? In either case Bamboo just hangs there now and won't build.

I've already done a complete re-index of Bamboo and restarted it several times as well as creating and re-deleting that project several times already.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 17, 2011

The deletion process is not immediate, can you check the log files that it has indeed started/finished and then recreate the plan?

Jay Barra
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 17, 2011

That seems to be part of the problem, it's not deleting the build from the SQL DB it looks like. I'll have to figure out what I did during the upgrade.

0 votes
Przemek Bruski
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 5, 2011

Or maybe it's this bug

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events