How to stop a hung agent?

I have an agent that seems to be hung. I cancelled the job it was working on and I've requested it stop but seems to still be spinning. Is there a graceful way of stopping this bad boy? We're on Bamboo 3.4.

2 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Try this plugin . Obviously, this won't help you with your current agent, but will eliminate the need for manual intervention in the future.

For this agent, you have to kill the process manually (it should be enough to kill the build process it has spawned), it will restart itself and everything should go back to normal.

This widget could not be displayed.

As Przemek pointed out, not much to be done currently other than killing that thread. I'm still not sure how I got into this state. I'll take a look at the plugin to see if it will save us for the next time. Thanks

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Posted Tuesday in Jira

What modern development practices are at the heart of how your team delivers software?

Hey Community mates! Claire here from the Software Product Marketing team. We all know software development changes rapidly, and it's often tough to keep up. But from our research, we've found the h...

204 views 1 3
Join discussion

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you