Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to retrieve the VcsRevision related to a ResultsSummary in over Bamboo 3.3.0.

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2012

I want to know the VCS revision related to a ResultsSummary in over Bamboo 3.3.0.

In Bamboo 3.2.0, ResultsSummary has the method of getVcsRevisionKey().

But in over 3.3.0, the method disappears.

How can I get the VCS revision attached to a Results Summary?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
PiotrA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 12, 2012

I'd try something like:

resultsSummary.getRepositoryChangesets()... iterate :) ...getChanesetId()

Thing is that since 3.3.x the resultSummary have multiple revisions related to one ResultsSummary object (due to "Multiple Repositories" feature in Bamboo 3.3.x) so even if you are using only one repository you have to use additional logic to retrieve the VcsRevision. Speaking of which - would it be valuable to you if we added in Bamboo a method to resultSummary which would return VCS revision of the *default* repository? Something like resultSummary.getDefaultRepositoryVcsRevisionKey() ? Just asking - not sure if this is feasible.

Akira Tsuchiya
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 13, 2012

Thank you for your information.

I understood.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events