How I can pass the Maven's artifacts (jar file) to my docker task in same build of Bamboo

varun.malhotra February 5, 2020

Hi all,

This is my first post here and appreciate if someone could help me out asap as its URGENT!!

I am running a Bamboo build with Maven tasks building some Artifacts (jar files).

After the jar files are build they are stored in some temporary working directory of Bamboo and from there passed on to the nexus repo.

After this task, there is a docker task ( not using docker plugins inside Maven) to create an Image where inside the image I need to get this jar file copied.

But somehow I cannot get that Jar file (from working directory) as the current working directory changes to something /opt/docker instead of /opt/bamboo.

Can someone help me out with the same please.

Cheers

1 answer

0 votes
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 6, 2020

Hi @varun.malhotra

I guess you are running your build in a Docker container insteadd of running on the agent's environment. Is that right? If so, you may change the build working directory location by navigating to the respective job -> Docker (tab) -> Volumes (section) under ${bamboo.working.directory}.

If you are unsure, an alternative is to switch Run this job in option with Agent's environment as explained in this page.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jey

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events