Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help me please find release date for 7.0.5 version

Galina Romanova July 14, 2020

Good day all!

We are waiting for 7.0.5 version, but I can't find information about it's release date. Will appreciate guidance

Thank you! 

2 answers

0 votes
Rohit B July 14, 2020

I think it's 12 Dec 2019.

Please follow the below link:-

https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/issues-resolved-in-7-0-5-982324325.html

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

Hi @Rohit B

CConfluence 7.0.5 was released December 12, 2019.  But I Beleive this question is asking when 7.0.5 will be available for Bamboo Server. 

Yep Jimmy, you are right! 

0 votes
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 14, 2020

Hi @Galina Romanova,

It doesn't look like Atlassian has made that information public yet.  However, there is some speculation that can be made based on what information is available.

In the release notes: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bamboo/bamboo-7-0-release-notes-989760226.html

You can see how long it has been in between each patch release, which would indicate that if another one is in the works it should be due soon.

You can also see that in Atlassian public Jira instance, if you search the Bamboo project for the "7.0.5" fix version: https://jira.atlassian.com/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20BAM%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%207.0.5

All the issues targeting that release are currently in the status "Waiting For Release".  While this doesn't give you an exact date and we won't have one until Atlassian announces it, it looks like it should be coming out pretty soon.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Hi @Jimmy Seddon  I just need to decide whether to go with 7.0.4 or in 2-3 weeks 7.0.5 will be available. Do you think 2-3 weeks is seems to be true?

Thank you!

Like # people like this
Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2020

@Galina Romanova looking at the issues that are targeting 7.0.5 is there anything there that you are waiting for because it affects your environment.  If you are, it might be worth waiting for the 7.0.5 release, if there isn't anything you need from that list of issues and you were just waiting to be on the latest release I'd just move to 7.0.4.  These are patch releases, there is likely to be a new minor release in the future you will want to upgrade to as well.

that's just my two cents.

I hope that helps!

-Jimmy

Like Galina Romanova likes this

There are, but in 7.0.4 also, that is why i'm concerned )

thank you for advise!

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 14, 2020

This is quite the dilemma, unfortunately I don't think there is a enough public information to be able to say how soon 7.0.5 is going to be out.  My best guess is really soon,  But that is simply a guess I could be completely wrong.

Sorry I can't offer much more help on this one.

-Jimmy

Like Galina Romanova likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events