Get gross number of builds run per month

I would like to get some stats on the gross number of builds run per month in 2011. I looked at the database and could not find a table that had this info. One option I have is to look at the xml-data in the home directory, write a script to get these stats out of the logs in here but this rather a long process and there are way too many logs files in there. Please let me know how I can get these stats or send me a query I can use to mine this data.

2 answers

Let me answer my own question :-) I run the following query on the buildresultsummary table

mysql> SELECT YEAR(BUILD_DATE) AS 'Year', MONTH(BUILD_DATE) AS 'Month', count(BUILDRESULTSUMMARY_ID) AS "No of Builds"

-> FROM BUILDRESULTSUMMARY

-> GROUP BY YEAR(BUILD_DATE), MONTH(BUILD_DATE)

-> ORDER BY YEAR(BUILD_DATE), MONTH(BUILD_DATE);

Hope this helps some other folks out there.

I'm also looking for that information, but we're using OnDemand - so no database access for me. :-(

This is something that should be fairly easy for Atlassian to include in Bamboo Admin - "Number of builds by this Bamboo instance"...

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,582 views 0 6
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you