Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Concurrent Builds in Bamboo Specs

talleym July 3, 2018

Has anyone been able to use concurrent build in Bamboo Specs? I found the following issue when trying to migrate existing plans to specs:

1. Export plan using a max of 10 concurrent builds as Java Specs. Exported plan contains the following:

.pluginConfigurations(new ConcurrentBuilds()
.useSystemWideDefault(false)
.maximumNumberOfConcurrentBuilds(10),
new AllOtherPluginsConfiguration()

2. Import that same plan, then navigate to the miscellaneous section of the plan configuration. Concurrent builds are not enabled.

3. View the plan's Java Specs again. This time the plugin configuration does not include concurrent builds:

.pluginConfigurations(new ConcurrentBuilds()
.useSystemWideDefault(false),

I'm simply exporting and re-importing the same code. Is there some issue with the concurrent builds? Or am I missing some other configuration piece?

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Marcin Gardias
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2018

Hi, this problem has been fixed in the latest release (6.6.1)

talleym July 6, 2018

Hi! Thanks so much!

0 votes
Jeremy Owen
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 6, 2018

Hey Megan,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention!

You're not missing any configuration, no. There's certainly a bug here and I was able to reproduce it only when overriding Artifact Handlers in the Spec. There's a chance other custom plugins that add settings to the miscellaneous tab could trigger it too (which I've yet to test).

Any chance you're also doing this with your Spec? Would you be able to share the AllOtherPluginsConfiguration() part of your spec? E.g. Anything within:

.configuration(...)

I haven't been able to find a workaround aside from removing the Artifact Handler override but I'll keep looking.

I've raised a bug report which you can follow below:

Cheers,

Jeremy

talleym July 6, 2018

I see from Marcin's response that it's fixed in the latest release. Thank you for your help!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events