Bamoo Single Plan Migration

We have in our company prescisely 245 plans, and 50 deployment plans, and we are changing from internal infrastucture to cloud.

Its is impossible o migrate all our plans in a single move, we need to incremental migrations because we need to provide for each plan: test machines, stage machines and etc...

I Know that there are a lot of issues opened for it, I voted for them aswell.

Is there any plugins, any workarounds for this incremental migration? Does anybody know a way to do this?

1 answer

I am writing a free plugin, Trade Depot, which provides the ability to import and export individual plans. Here's the source code and the marketplace listing. I don't have full support for everything one can configure in Bamboo but a good portion is implemented and I'm still chugging along filling in the remainder.

Feel free too take a look and either open issues on BitBucket or shoot me an email (me at carolynvanslyck dot com) with any questions.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Renan Battaglin
Published May 18, 2017 in Bamboo

FAQ: How to Upgrade Bamboo Server

Bamboo 5.9 will no longer be supported after June 12, 2017. What does this mean? As part of our End of Life policy, Atlassian supports major versions for two years after the first major iteratio...

1,076 views 0 5
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot