Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Bamboo remote trigger | triggering all the build plans

We are using Bitbucket server and Bamboo in our solution. I have a server side hook configured in Bitbucket's file system. I use following command to get the latest commits and based on the path of files changed, I trigger the Bamboo build plans.

COMMITS=`git show --name-only --format=tformat: HEAD^..HEAD`;

I am using "/api/rest/updateAndBuild.action?buildKey=" rest api endpoint to trigger the builds.

I have three build plans which should be triggered as follows-

• Build-plan-1 - Should be triggered if changed file's path contains "src/build-plan-1"
  • Build-plan-2 - Should be triggered if changed file's path contains "src/build-plan-2"
  • Build-plan-3 - Should be triggered if changed file's path contains "src/build-plan-3"

I am not sure why, but even a change in "src/build-plan-1" is triggering all the builds. I have tried passing dummy commits and the shell script is running fine.

Thanks,

Vishal

0 answers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Bamboo

Bamboo 9.0 is now available

Hey there, Data Center community! I'm Martyna Wojtas and I am the Product Manager for Bamboo Data Center. I’m excited to share that Bamboo 9.0 is now available. We purpose-built this platform to help...

317 views 0 7
Read article

Atlassian Community Events