Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo plan status macro on confluence for branches config

Deleted user September 20, 2019

Hi, I added Bamboo plan status macro into confluence.

Is it possible to change branch at Bamboo plan status from main - development to for example some release (branch)? By default I see only status of main branch (development) but I would like to change it to branch so I can see results in confluence.

2 answers

1 vote
Rafael Pinto Sperafico
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 20, 2019

Hi @[deleted] ,

Based on the description provided, it seems you are referring to Build Status Tracker for Confluence by Wittified Atlassian Add-ons (an Appfire company).

Therefore, reviewing the REST API calls made by the addon mentioned using Atlassian REST API Browser it seems the endpoint called by Build Status Tracker for Confluence is:

/rest/wittified/build-status/1.0/bamboo/results/{serverID}/{buildKey}

When calling the endpoint above with {buildKey} as PROJ-PLAN, response is given:

{
"number": "1",
"name": "Project - Plan",
"link": "http://localhost:8085/browse/PROJ-PLAN-1",
"state": "SUCCESS"
}

However, when providing a branch (e.g PROJ-PLAN0) the JSON response comes empty:

{}

Results suggest not being possible to fetch status of a branch. Perhaps, you should consider getting in touch with the plugin vendor from Build Status Tracker for Confluence - Support

Please, comment on this thread with reply given by vendor so others can benefit from this inquire.

Kind regards,
Rafael

0 votes
Deleted user October 2, 2019

Hello @Rafael Pinto Sperafico 

I tried Build Status Tracker for Confluence, but it does not list all projects and subprojects, but mostly - there is no possibility to choose branches. 

I have two options there:

- Build server - which is our bamboo server

- Build plan - which is reduced list of projects/subprojects which redirects me to development branch again, not for example to some feature branch.

Did I do something wrong?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events