cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bamboo install error on windows (x64)

Luigy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2018

Hello,

I have JRE and JSE 10 and im having the folowing issue:

Exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: object is not an instance of declaring class
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.ClasspathModificator.addClassPathInt(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.ClasspathModificator.access$000(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.ClasspathModificator$1.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.actions.RunAction.execute(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeActionDirect(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeActionInt(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeAction(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.ClasspathModificator.addClassPath(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.InstallerUtil$2.run(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.actions.RunAction.execute(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeActionDirect(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeActionInt(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.comm.HelperCommunication.executeAction(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.helper.InstallerUtil.loadJREDeployLibs(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.controller.Controller.start(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.runInProcess(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.installer.Installer.main(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.LauncherEngine.launch(Unknown Source)
    at com.exe4j.runtime.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)
    at com.install4j.runtime.launcher.WinLauncher.main(Unknown Source)

Is this because of the Java version or that is not the problem?
thank you in advance

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jeyanthan I
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 13, 2018

Hi Luis,

The latest version of Bamboo 6.6.1 supports Java 1.8. You can check the supported platforms here. Thus, you may have to use Java 1.8 for Bamboo to start successfully.

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Jey

Luigy
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 13, 2018

Thank you Jeyanthan.

Have a nice day

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events