Artifacts generated by the build plan stage (manual) not getting reflected into corresponding release in deployment project.
Here is what happened.
I have a build plan say (my-plan) and it has two stages
1. Build and Test (it generates an artifact say artifact-1)
2. Create Artifact, this is manual stage and it generates set of artifacts say artifact-2, artifact-3, artifact-4.
Build plan has a trigger and runs every night. So build plan stage 1 will generate artifact-1. Stage 2 will not run so no artifacts from it
Deployment project (environment 1) will start on successful run of Build plan (stage 1).
1. Build plan runs in night with build #25 (number is just an example)
2. Stage 1 creates artifact i.e. artifact-1
3. Deployment project environment kicks off with a release say master-25
4. In deployment project, I can see artifact (artifact-1) in the above release
Now when I run manual stage for build #25, the artifacts generated by this stage are not getting reflected in the same release i.e. master-25
I am trying to use the stage 2 artifacts generated by same build #25, in other environments of same deployment project.
Is this possible? Any other way to achieve the same?
Hi, If you are running self-managed environments and looking to adopt modern infrastructure, Bamboo Data Center can now be deployed in a Kubernetes cluster. By leveraging Kubernetes, you can easily...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events