cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automate status update

Anas Kadambalath
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2023

Hi, All 
i have few scheduled releases  and i want to update the status , while deploying started  the code , and once its deployed need to update to qa

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Riley Venable
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
February 15, 2023

You can use the Deployments column in the Release Hub in Jira Software to view the deployment status of each issue in your version. It show an icon to indicate whether an issue has been deployed successfully and a label to tell you what environment it’s been deployed to. Click on a deployment status to view a detailed dialog with links to the associated pipelines in your CI/CD tool.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ravi Sagar _Sparxsys_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 15, 2023

Hi @Anas Kadambalath 

Please elaborate a bit more. What tools are involved?

To start with Automation take a look at the library: https://www.atlassian.com/software/jira/automation-template-library

You can also invoke these rules from outside using webhook or make a REST call from within Jira. 

I hope it helps.

Ravi

Anas Kadambalath
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 15, 2023

jira, gitlab

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events