Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

🎤 Introduce yourselves!

Viewing page 2 of 2

28 comments

Comment

Valeriia_Havrylenko_SaaSJet
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 5, 2023

Hi there, nice to meet you all! ðŸ‘‹
and special thanks to @Bridget that you brought us together :)

I'm Valeriia! 

I work at SaaSJet, a company specializing in Jira apps. I work as a marketer especially for Time in Status for Jira cloud and Time between Statuses add-ons.

I'm thrilled to be part of the Atlassian Speaker Bench because it gives me the opportunity to share our expertise and insights with the Atlassian community.

If I had the chance to give a TED talk, it would be about the power of data-driven insights in improving team productivity and efficiency within Jira. I would discuss how uncover bottlenecks, identify process improvements, and ultimately enhance project outcomes.

One of my favorite quotes that resonates with me as a marketer is "Marketing is no longer about the stuff that you make, but about the stories you tell" by Seth Godin. It highlights the importance of storytelling and connecting with customers on an emotional level, which is something I strive to achieve in my role.

Looking forward to working with you all ðŸ˜Œ

Like • Frederik Vantroys likes this
Varunish Garg November 23, 2023

Varunish Garg, from Bangalore, India.
18+ Years of work experience as Technical Writer.

10+ Years as a passionnate Toastmaster and Storyteller.
Yes, would want to be on the Atlassian Speaker Bench.

My TED Talk would primarlily be about "Learning from other's life's mistakes"

Favorite Quote: "The relevance of the question is not imprortant, but the requirement of an answer is".

Munnir Abdulhamid December 5, 2023

Hello I'm Munnir From Nigeria

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events