Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SPEAKER NEEDED FOR IN PERSON EVENT - SOUTHAMPTON UK

Hey Community. I am looking for a couple of speakers to help with the first in person event. We have no set topics this time round as we are going for more of a social event with light topics for the attendees.

The event is an in person event being held in the centre of Southampton, UK. The venue is opposite the train station for additional transport options. Please comment if you have any questions or want to do a talk :)

10 comments

Comment

Matthias Gaiser _K15t_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 5, 2023

Hey @Dan Tombs

you could reach out to Eficode (a solution partner) which seem to have an office in Southampton.

@Paul Renshaw - Clearvision or @Shaun Frost - maybe you can help?

Cheers,
Matthias.

Like # people like this
Sven Peters
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 5, 2023

Would you happen to have a date in mind? I'm on a UK tour in October and still have a free slot on October 12th. I know it's a bit far out, but maybe for a 2nd event?

Like # people like this
Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 7, 2023

@Dan Tombs hi! We (the ZigiWave team-an Atlassian partner) are interested in exploring this, especially if there is a topic on integrations. Would you mind sharing more?

Like # people like this
Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2023

Yeah if you want to do a talk that sounds great @Diana_Architect_ZigiWave

Since this is the first event for the ACE we are not doing specific topics. This one we are just doing a few talks and then we will have specific talks from there. Do you want to come do it.

The first event is on August 15th.

Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Hey @Sven Peters

Thanks for the message. I Slacked you so let's go from there and get a proper session booked for when you are there.

Dan

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2023

Hey @Dan Tombs 

If you are interested in talking about Data Security in the cloud, I am happy to join in virtually, if thats an option.

Thanks

Vish

Like Dan Tombs likes this
Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

Hey @Vish Reddy _Revyz_

we are only for on-site speakers for this particular event, however let’s get you on a follow up one. Doing data retention etc. is really important so would be good to run a detailed session on the subject.

Vish Reddy _Revyz_
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 8, 2023

Thanks for the quick response @Dan Tombs 

BTW - do you have a date finalized for this event. I might be in Europe in October hence seeing if I can fit into your schedule.

Like Dan Tombs likes this
Dan Tombs
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 9, 2023

@Vish Reddy _Revyz_ 

I'll look and possibly do something for when you are here then.

Diana_Architect_ZigiWave
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 10, 2023

@Dan Tombs that would be great. I have few questions which i'd like to ask, but I do want to clog the thread. Would it be possible to drop me a line at diana@zigiwave.com and I'll email them?

Thanks in advance!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events