Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No response from Solution Partner request

MIGUEL ANGEL RANERO October 6, 2022

It has been more than 60 days (since July 5, 2022) that I applied for Silver solution Partner on behalf of my company but after several attempts to see the status of the application I still have not had a response despite Atlassian sent me an email saying that in ten days they would answer me.

Is there any way to know the real response times? My company is making a great effort to achieve Silver Solution Partner and we currently meet all the conditions.

There is no way to get a response from contactchannel@atlassian.com and it is very frustrating not to hear back.

Thanks

Regards

2 comments

Comment

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 6, 2022

Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Atlassian do read stuff here, but they may not be able to cover all of it.  It's not really a support channel, especially for direct communications with them.

So, I've asked some Atlassians (who are good at finding or chasing other Atlassians) to see if they can find out what is going on with your request.

Like # people like this
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 7, 2022

Hi Miguel,
I believe someone from our Channel team has reached out to you about this.

Thanks for flagging this to us @Nic Brough -Adaptavist- 

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events