Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there any updates on a new partner program?

Mindaugas Dūda May 5, 2023

Hello,

We are aiming to become Atlassian partners, but we were informed that at the moment Atlassian has focus on large National System Integrators and team is working on a new program which would make the partner program more accessible for smaller organisations.

Our question: are there any updates when the program will be available? We are planning our resources and would be nice to know deadlines and/or requirements in advance.

Regards, Mindaugas

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hi @Mindaugas Dūda 

All info about becoming a partner is here https://www.atlassian.com/partners/join, where you can download the brochure as well.

Hi@Alex Koxaras _Relational_ and thank you for reply. This information is outdated. We have applied to become a partner, but application was rejected due to:

"Thank you for your interest in becoming a partner. At the moment we're focusing on large National System Integrators and don't have any more bandwidth to take on new partners.

Having said that, we are currently working on a program which would make the partner program more accessible for organisations with a similar size to yours."

We would like to know the timeline for the new program.

Regards, Mindaugas

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 5, 2023

Hmm.. I wasn't aware of this information. I would suggest that you reply directly to this email you received.

Petr Sýkora May 5, 2023

@Mindaugas Dūda 

I have similar experience. After application and waiting for several months I was able to reach one of the Atlassian Partner Manager directly and she informed me that Atlassian was looking only for larger partner companies at that time (6 months ago).

If there is a new program suitable for us we will be happy to apply. We are a consulting company with 15 employees. Our clients are large corporations in the German speaking region. We offer consultation and implementation of business processes using Atlassian Tools. 

Regards,

Petr

@Petr Sýkora interesting.. there is another person in community here with similar experience to ours as well.

We are a company of 67 employees, being largest SalesForce partners in our area (Baltics), our clients are corporations which uses SalesForce and Atlassian products.

We have invested our resources according to partner brochure requirements just to find out that this brochure is irrelevant.

Hopefully we can get some answers regarding upcoming new program :)

Regards, Mindaugas

Kyle Moseley BlueRidge_cx May 5, 2023

We've had similar experiences and no one from the Atlassian side will respond to us, including contactchannel@atlassian.com. It's really discouraging because we've got four fully Atlassian certified individuals and combined decades in the Atlassian ecosystem.

Like Katie_R likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events