Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ACE Solent & Hycu present - Securing your SaaS platforms.

Hey Community. While this is almost an entire month late, I do want to do is share the ACE Solent event from December. What an amazing time we had down in Portsmouth, UK for our Christmas party. ACE Solent was looking to send 2023 out with a bang as we celebrated the brilliance that was the server products. They gave so many companies a great platform to work with as well as many of us, including myself, a career.

However this was not the main reason we were there. ACE Solent were joined by Andy Fernandez from Hycu. They gave us a great presentation around the importance of data retention and securing your data, regardless of whether it is a SaaS product. Hycu also helped us understand how these backups can also provide a far more sophisticated data recovery engine for multiple solutions including Atlassian products.

Did you know the vast majority of SaaS platforms don't have regulatory requirement meeting backups? I didn't! Explore the presentation below and Andy & Hycu dive deep into this topic and all that we can do.

Check out the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCzk2UATO7s

0 comments

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events