Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ticket not created for Atlassian Support

Sjaa December 18, 2023

Hi Everyone,

I am trying to log a ticket for migration support but either information keeps disappearing from text boxes or the ticket says I'm missing information (I'm not and I can see it in the red bordered box they say its missing from) and the ticket fails to submit. After having it happen twice I'm not going to attempt it a third time till I get an answer. 

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I found it incredibly frustrating as I already hit a wall by needing support.

Thanks in advance,

Sjaa.

2 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 19, 2023

Hi,

Have you tried a different browser?  I'm not seeing any problems raising requests with Atlassian at the moment (except when I try to do it when using the heavily secured browser that blocks all the tracking sites try to do)

Sjaa December 20, 2023

I tried with MS-Edge for Business and Firefox with the same result. Google wouldn't even open the page. I will try with my local IT but if anyone else is experiencing this issue please let me know.

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Sjaa December 20, 2023

The answer lies in my company's internet security settings. I was able to raise the ticket on my home laptop. Thanks for your help Nic. It is a little frustrating that it won't work on a secured browser.  

Like Nic Brough -Adaptavist- likes this
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 20, 2023

Ahh, the same problem I have sometimes - not everyone trusts Atlassians sites, so we can't always use them from machines with those policies set.  

I understand them, but it is annoying.  I do raise it every time ("hey, Atlassian is not a problem site") , but it is very slow going.

0 votes
AG
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 18, 2023

Hello @Sjaa 

Could you please try to create the ticket from diffrent browser.

Thank you 

Sjaa December 21, 2023

Thanks heaps Asha. I'm not sure why I'm only seeing your post now (weird). It is definitely the restrictions in my work environment.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events