Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cloud Migration Error: project-export Approval with MRI - mri:mig:jira/classic:issueStatus:10009 has

Hannes November 16, 2021

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to export a Service Desk Project to cloud and there's only one error in the log files:

2021-11-16 19:05:01.510 ERROR XYZ project-export Approval with MRI - mri:mig:jira/classic:issueStatus:10009 has missing Issue status with id - 10009. Verify if Issue status with id 10009 is valid.

I did find this Status and can confirm it's part of an approval process - but not in this specific project workflows used. So why should it be a problem?

Did anybody have seen this error before? What could cause this? And of course what can I do?

Thanks a lot!

Hannes

1 answer

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Andy Heinzer
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 24, 2021

Hi Hannes,

I see that you created a support case for this problem already.  For the sake of other users that might encounter this problem, we are tracking a bug relating to this error message over in https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/MIG-896

While that bug ticket currently has a workaround to enable a dark feature in Jira Server as a means to get past this, I see that you also found a means to work past this problem by adding that status back to the workflow in question before then migrating it again.

Regards,

Andy

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
SERVER
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events