Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hi group I'm new here

Freddie Ware February 20, 2024

I'm trying to get the Atlassian intelligence to run and would to learn in your group

3 comments

Comment

Naveen Suneja February 20, 2024

On which platform ? Teams or Slack

Like Freddie Ware likes this
Freddie Ware February 21, 2024

hi naveen im on jira trello bitbucket and jira service management

Naveen Suneja February 21, 2024

first and far most, you need to have premium license in order to use AI functionality. AI doesn't work on Standard license.

reply from Atlassian tech support:

• Once the trial is active then you can choose which users need to be granted with Agent License. And all users that already have licenses so once you upgrade to premium it will be activated for all those users.
Like # people like this
Joseph I_ Ndour February 20, 2024

Hi Freddie

So I have somes projects which requires to use AI to handle them well. But I didn't know how to create a group.

hi joseph i would apricate if you have any time maybe you could give me a little help yet i still don't know how to do either 

in case if you are looking to create groups in Atlassian then click on Gear ico on top right hand side of the page and select user Management. there you will be able to create groups. 

in case if you are looking to create groups in Atlassian then click on Gear icon on top right hand side of the page and select user Management. there you will be able to create groups. 

Joseph I_ Ndour February 20, 2024

How to add people or to call them to join a team.

Also how can i join a team

i don't know how to do it well i believe i need your email

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events