Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unlock the power of Atlassian Intelligence, Register Now!

Greetings All!

I'm Dr. Valeri Colon and I'll be teaching, Get Started with Atlassian Intelligence June 20, 2024 and July 18, 2024

We'll explore new features and build community! Remember when spellcheck turned 'manager' into 'mango'? Never again with 'Spell and Grammar Check' from Atlassian Intelligence.

But even AI needs a little human touch – let's learn and laugh together! 😂 Join us to transform your workflow and get exclusive course resources.

Getting the most out of Atlassian Intelligence June20a.jpg

5 comments

Comment

I've invited some special guests and fellow Atlassian Content Creators to facilitate the breakout discussion on best practices by role. This discussion, along with the Q&A makes the last 20 minutes of each class unique by whomever is in attendance that day. Be warned, this is an active learning course but don't worry I won't require camera's on.

Learn more about building a community of practice and our special guests on LinkedIn.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 9, 2024

Looking forward to this series!

Glad to have you apart of this journey. @Andy Gladstone will be featured in the Executive break out room and throwing down some knowledge in chat throughout the course.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 23, 2024

It was really enjoyable and informative!

Marta Mita June 13, 2024

Hi guys,

is this event for free or do I need to buy tickets?

Best,

Marta

Like # people like this

@Marta Mita is 100% free. I look forward to seeing you there!

Like # people like this
Marta Mita June 17, 2024

Hi @Dr Valeri Colon _Connect Centric_

thank you for the feedback :-)

See you on Thursday!

Best,

Marta

The June 20th recording is now live! and here's Q&A from the session comments:

1. Do we have any control over what the on-demand dictionary uses for its reference?

Atlassian Intelligence references information based on permissions and data access within your Atlassian environment. If your organization uses specific terms and definitions stored in Confluence, you can curate and standardize these by creating a glossary or controlled vocabulary.

1. Is Atlassian Intelligence SOC 2 and ISO compliant?

As of now, Atlassian Intelligence is not yet SOC 2 or ISO compliant. Atlassian is working towards meeting these standards, and updates will be provided on their Trust page. For real-time updates, joining the Atlassian Intelligence Community is recommended.

1. When can we expect SOC 2 and ISO compliance for Atlassian Intelligence?

Atlassian has not announced a specific timeline for SOC 2 and ISO compliance for Atlassian Intelligence.

1. Is your intellectual property secured with the virtual agent?

Atlassian Intelligence is designed to respect and protect your data privacy. Only data you have permissions to access will be used by the AI. Consider your virtual agent configurations. For more details on data security and how your intellectual property is safeguarded, refer to the Atlassian Trust page.

1. Do we have automation available for Confluence Database whenever there is a new entry on a database row?

Currently, automation triggers in Confluence are limited, such as when a new database is created. However, Atlassian is actively expanding its automation capabilities. Stay updated through the Atlassian Automation documentation.

1. I still have no idea why I, as the writer of a user guide in Confluence, would use AI.

Atlassian Intelligence can assist technical writers by accelerating the creation of content, standardizing documentation style, and suggesting relevant content based on existing materials. It’s particularly useful for repetitive tasks or to maintain consistency across large documentation sets. While it won’t replace the expertise of an experienced writer, it can enhance efficiency and ensure uniformity.

1. How does Atlassian Intelligence work?

Atlassian Intelligence combines OpenAI's models with data and functionalities within the Atlassian platform, providing contextual AI experiences tailored to your workflows and respecting your data privacy.

1. How can Atlassian AI help in knowing the health of my teams?

Atlassian Intelligence can analyze team activities and project statuses within your Atlassian tools, offering insights into productivity, workload, and potential bottlenecks. It helps in tracking performance metrics and can provide summaries or highlights that reflect the overall health of your teams. More capabilities will be added as the AI evolves.

For further information or updates, visiting the Atlassian Community or Atlassian's official documentation is advisable. I'll add these to the course resource.

Like Andy Gladstone likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events