Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Atlassian Intelligence and new to my job

Cindy Vasey August 19, 2024

Just started at a new job and they use Confluence pretty heavily. I'm interested in the Atlassian Intelligence group to understand what is available.

3 comments

Comment

Robert Hean August 19, 2024

Hey Cindy!

Curious what your specific questions are.

I like to use it to define acronyms and summarize longer pages.

More info here - https://www.atlassian.com/software/confluence/resources/guides/best-practices/atlassian-ai#get-started-with-atlassian-intelligence-in-confluence

Like Cindy Vasey likes this
Bryan Guffey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2024

Hi Cindy! Welcome to the Atlassian Community! We’re glad to have you :) 

I’d recommend starting with this page for focused information on Confluence features.

If you’re looking for video, Valiantys did a great video a couple weeks ago about Atlassian Intelligence. 

For interactive training, check out this free Atlassian University Learning Path as well! 

Finally, for the latest in Atlassian’s AI platforms, check out Rovo, your AI teammate

As always, if you have any specific questions as you explore things, please feel free to ask! 

Like Cindy Vasey likes this
Stephen_Lugton
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 19, 2024

Welcome @Cindy Vasey and good luck with your new job

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events