Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Combining Profiles in Atlassian

Catherine Schwartz November 30, 2023

Can anyone help walk me through the process to combine profiles if you have more than one Atlassian profile? I have a personal AND a work profile and I'm concerned about losing all my learning activities, badges, etc. when I leave my current employer.

Thank so much for any advice!

Cat

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

2 votes
Answer accepted
Susheela.Kushwaha December 1, 2023

I had the same issue. I submitted a ticket to Atlassian Support and they combined my personal and work accounts for me. Please reach out to Atlassian Support. Good luck!

Catherine Schwartz December 1, 2023

Thanks so much @Susheela.Kushwaha . I'll try this!

4 votes
Dave Mathijs
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2023

Hi @Catherine Schwartz 

Currently, it's not yet possible to merge 2 Atlassian accounts..

You open a support request with Atlassian to move your points, credentials, kudos etc. from one email address to another.

I had the same experience when our company changed domains.

For the Enablement Academy and University, this may be tied to your company though, so be sure to ask everything to Atlassian directly.

Catherine Schwartz November 30, 2023

Thank you for the prompt response, @Dave Mathijs ! Much appreciated. I guess that'll teach me to open up more than one. HA HA

Cat

Like # people like this
2 votes
Stephen Wright _Elabor8_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 30, 2023

Hi @Catherine Schwartz 

You can't combine Atlassian Accounts at this point - there is a feature request for it though, check out ID-240 

Given what information you're looking to migrate though, I'd consider...

Ste

Catherine Schwartz December 1, 2023

@Stephen Wright _Elabor8_ Thank you for the Request Info and links!

Cat

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events