Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why is my article in moderation?

My article: Supercharge Your Confluence Intranet NOW - using Mantra https://community.atlassian.com/t5/App-Central/Supercharge-Your-Confluence-Intranet-NOW-using-Mantra/ba-p/2678222 was online for like 10 minutes. I saw an error, did one edit and published again, suddenly, it was in moderation.

Can someone help me, please?

Thanks!

3 comments

Comment

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 22, 2024

Hi Patricia - this got put there by an automation process. It should be out of moderation now. 

Like # people like this
Patricia Modispacher _appanvil_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
April 22, 2024

Thank you so much, @John Funk 

Like John Funk likes this
Paul Sherman April 22, 2024

The automation process needs to be improved, desperately. In this day and age there is too much reliance on "AI". It is very challenging to make truly 'Expert Systems' without human intervention. It is even more difficult to not impede human progress or innovation by use of such expert automation.

Patricia's case exemplifies a critical shortcoming in this regard. When a previously approved and released and posted article is edited or revised in any way by the same author there must be no subsequent re-moderation, period. How are we as Homo sapiens expected to evolve if we can't be trusted once we hzve been?

Thus, we need to rethink the automation of moderation.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events